Sunday, August 2, 2009

Let's get right into It....


So I had big plans for this extravagant website right...All kinds of cool features and interactive media all so that you could understand me and my artistry a little bit better. Then I found out how much those types of things could cost? Ha! So here I am...on the blogging bandwagon with everyone else. Hopefully I'll shed some light on you as I talk about my experiences. But don't be so serious...we have fun over here too! LOL ...There will also be random posts about music that makes my heart skip a beat...whether it be things I write or the work of someone else. I'm sure there will be those girly posts about fashion-boys-shoes-love-and of course those random silly things that make me laugh. I'm always open to comments and suggestions....so let's get right into it...:-* P.S. Thats not me in the pic! It's some random pic I found...so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment