Thursday, August 13, 2009

When's the next meeting for SFA?

Anybody else have a thing for strappy heels, fishnets, and anything lace??? This shoe wants me bad man! lol (Bebe.com)
I was perusing the BeBe website and found this exquisite shoe for $149. I want it... like yesterday...(sigh)...damn me trying to be responsible and save money!

This shoe is so photoshoot ready it makes me want to cry! Alexander Wang can we be friends in real life??? (Flare Magazine Online)

I can feel my calves killing me by just looking at this shoe...but I can also imagine how great they would look. Stella McCartney you are a genius! (Flare Magazine Online)

I can't barely type from snapping my fingers at this fierce shoe. This Balenciaga show can set you back for $2,455. (Ouch) So for now I'll just drool at it from my computer screen. (Flare Magazine Online)

If you've never been to the Creative Recs website....check it out. The shoes are hot but the site is even better. There were way too many shoes to post. Feel free to buy me a pair! LOL

http://www.cr8tiverecreation.com/index2.html




So...anybody know when the next meeting for ShoeFreaks Anonymous is?
My name is Jade and I'm addicted to shoes.
(Hi Jade!)

Toodles

J

No comments:

Post a Comment