Friday, August 7, 2009

Shades of Green



I titled this blog in between yellow and blue because I find myself constantly changing my thoughts and actions. Learning new things constantly and always figuring out who I am. I used to think I was crazy, lol, but now I'm in a place where I am a little more willing to let life happen. The yellow is the scared part of me that most days feels like I'm wasting my time pursing my dream, working a 9-5 etc. This side is genuinely afraid of big changes, big risks, and most of all failure. The blue represents the calmer side of things...my acceptance of change and finally feeling like I'm moving to some sort of stability in my life. I am constantly waxing and waning between these colors...so I feel like I'm always different shades of green. Green represents a lot of things, but most importantly (to me at least) it represents growth. I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason and at the end of the day we need to accept what God has for us. Even the bad things teach some kind of lesson whether we like it or not.

Today I'm feeling like I'm leaning more towards the blue side of things....
Create your own spectrum...Then ask yourself where you are and where do you want to be...

Toodles

J

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love this. It makes so much sense and I feel like I just got to know a little bit better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chic! That's really profound, I definitely feel you. As artists, sometimes it's hard to continue to push forward and pursue our dreams in a world thats not really built for that. As long as you keep your eyes locked on the prize, its nothing but uphill darling!

    Don't let the yellow keep you in a scared place, use that energy to push yourself further.

    ReplyDelete